GST Return Filing in India
What is the GST Return?
A GST return is a document containing the details of all income/sales and/or expenditure/purchases that a GST-registered taxpayer (each GSTIN) needs to file with the tax administrative authorities. It is used by the tax authorities to calculate the net tax liability.
Our GST return filing service helps taxpayers like you to complete it with ease. Our professionals will take care of filings, so you don’t have to worry about staying up-to-date with laws or overlooking due dates. My Financial Advisory is one of the leading GST return filing service providers in Delhi. If you are registered under GST, then you have to file a GST return as per the prescribed time limit provided by the government. GST-compliant sales and purchase invoices are required for filing GST returns. GST return filing includes information about purchases, sales, output GST (on sales), and input tax credit (GST paid on purchases).
Now file GST returns online in India on time through our experts.
Our experts having a thorough knowledge of GST law can offer their service to comply with GST return filing in India at my financial advisory.
Our Fee Structure:
- Market Price : 999/-
- MFA Price : 399/-
Benefits of GST Return Filing
- GST eliminates cascading effect
Earlier there were many instances where tax on tax was paid for the same transaction. Since GST superseded several other taxes like central excise duty, service tax, customs duty, and state-level value-added tax, you are no longer subject to paying tax on the tax. This saves you money.
- High threshold
The GST limit is for the total turnover for the sale of goods exceeds 40 lakhs and the total turnover for the sale of services is more than 20 lakhs. This means that small businesses falling below this limit are not subject to GST.
- Easy for startups and e-commerce businesses
The GST system has made it more straightforward for new businesses and online business organizations to deal with their duties. Web-based businesses confronted different expense laws, particularly in various states, which have now been canceled by GST.
- More Organized System
Before GST, the tax filing system was chaotic. Now, all taxes are paid online and the major hurdles that used to be a part of tax filing in the process of introducing GST have been eliminated.
Services for GST Returns
My Financial Advisory also has software for you to file returns. This software is easy to understand and operate. The packages you can consider while filing your return using our software are:
- General taxpayer
- Other taxpayers
- e-commerce portal
Eligibility for return filing
- Taxable registered persons under GST are required to file 3-monthly returns and 1-yearly returns.
- But all those businesses which do not exceed the exemption limit, which is Rs 2 lakh all over India and Rs 10 lakh in Northeast and hill states, are not eligible.
- All those businesses that exceed this limit are required to file GST returns
- This should apply even if an entity does not make any sales during a given year as a zero return.
- A company with a turnover of more than Rs 1.5 crore is required to file monthly returns. And if the turnover of the company is more than Rs 1 crore then it should also be filled annually. Below this limit, an enterprise has the option to file it as per its requirements.
Documents Required For GST Return
- Invoices are issued to individuals having GSTIN or B2B invoices.
- Invoices are issued to individuals without GSTIN or B2C invoices. It has to be deposited only if its total value is above 2.5 lakhs.
- Consolidation of inter-state sales.
- HSN-wise summary of all goods sold.
- Any other debit or credit notes or advance receipts.