MSME/SSI Registration in India
MSME/SSI registration is mandatory for small business entities. This will help them to take advantage of subsidies, incentives, concessional rate loans, and other registration benefits offered by the government. The eligibility criteria for obtaining MSME/SSI Registration Certificate in India vary based on investment in plant and machinery.
Our Fee Structure:
- Market Price: 1500
- MFA Price: 799
- Phone discussion about a registration
- Fill the application
- Turnaround time 3 working days.
What are Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises?
The recently realized SSI enrolled substances are currently referred to as MSMEs and are enlisted, viz.; Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises. MSME represents Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises, ordered supported yearly income in business. These components have the MSME Registration Certificate enlisted with the MSME Department of the Central Government under the MSME Development Act, 2006. This show was made for the progression and improvement of little or medium-scale associations.
The Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises, a part of the Government of India, is the zenith chief body for making and authorizing laws identifying miniature, little and medium ventures in India.
A business can be categorized as one of three classes miniature, little, or medium dependent on speculation and turnover rules.
If a business crosses the required limit for its current category in either of the 2 criteria of investment or turnover, it’ll stop falling therein category and can be placed within the next higher category but no business within the lower category till it falls below the ceiling specified for its current category both in investment parameters also as in turnover.
Micro Enterprises; An enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery doesn’t exceed Rs. 1 crore and turnover but Rs. 5 crores is taken into account as a micro-enterprise as per the recent MSME guidelines.
Small Enterprises; An enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is a smaller amount than 10 crores and therefore the turnover is a smaller amount than Rs. 50 crore is taken into account as a little enterprise as per the recent MSME guidelines.
Medium Enterprises; An enterprise where the investment in plant and machinery is a smaller amount than Rs. 50 crores and turnover but Rs. 250 crores are taken into account as a medium enterprise as per the recent MSME guidelines.
Advantages of MSME/SSI in India
- On the off chance that you simply are an MSME or a limited-scale industry, it’s many advantages. However MSME enlistment isn’t required, they’re favored as a result of the number of benefits included. See the benefits of getting an MSME/SSI authentication.
- MSMEs can get a credit office or advance from economizing with the least assurance and low financing costs.
- Expense and Excise Duty Exemption – The government is acquainting different assessment motivating forces with advanced MSMEs. Apart from exclusion from extract obligation, MSMEs likewise get alleviation in direct charges during the underlying long periods of foundation.
- The government is dispatching different expertise upgrades and credit-connected plans to assist MSMEs. The most up-to-date plans within the line are PMEGP (Prime Minister Employment Generation Program), and CLCSS-TU (Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme for Technology Up gradation).
- State governments likewise have their plans and exceptions for the MSMEs of their state. Advantages are regularly assessment appropriations, concessions on power taxes, exceptions from certain administration compliances, capital venture sponsorships, and other helpful exercises.
Documents Required for MSME Registration
- Small Industries Registration Online Name of the Applicant (Authorized Director/Partner/Proprietor)
- Copy of PAN Card of Directors of SSI Registration Certificate
- SSI Registration Fee Registered Office Address
- Small Scale Industries Registration Form Passport size photograph of the directors
- SSI registration certificate Aadhaar card copy of an authorized person
- MSME Registration What is Business Name (COI / LLP Deed / Partnership Deed)
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Business PAN
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Bank Account Number + IFSC Code
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Previous Year ITR Filed Copy If Existing Business
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration If New Business, Provide Declaration for Business and Investment in Plant and Machinery
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Trademark copy (if you have one)
- Udyog Aadhaar Registration Number of Employees