ISO Registration In India
Certification serves as proof of that company’s credibility in tenders and increases the confidence that your promises will be fulfilled. ISO registration in India is one of them. It certifies that the company’s management systems comply with ISO standards that are beneficial to your business, your customers, and your team.
Contact us and get ISO certification in India.
Our Fee Structure:
- Market Price : 8000/-
- MFA Price : 4999/-
- What is ISO Certificate/Registration?
ISO certificate/registration is one of the ways that provides standards to organizations thus paving the way for innovation and growth of the business. These standards also ensure that the organization’s products and services meet customer and regulatory requirements. In addition, it also shows continuous improvement. ISO is an independent, non-legislative, global association that makes norms to guarantee the quality, security, and effectiveness of items, administrations, and frameworks. It also certifies that the management system, manufacturing process, service, or documentation process has met all requirements for standardization and quality assurance.
ISO certification is awarded in many areas of industry, from energy management and social responsibility to medical devices and risk management.
At My Financial Advisory, we provide every ISO to the client, which includes some of the major ISOs like ISO 9001, ISO 1400z, OHSAS 18001, ISO 20000, ISO 50001, etc.
Types of ISO Certification:-
- ISO 13485 for medical devices
- ISO 18091 for Local Governments
- ISO/IEC 90003 for Software Engineering
- ISO/TS 29001 for the Oil and Gas Industry
- ISO 17582 for Government Electoral Organizations
- ISO 22000 which proves that a company has operated food safety management
- OHSAS 18001 Shows clients that the organization has powerful well-being and security in the executives framework
- ISO 20000 demonstrates excellence and proven best practice in IT and improving IT services delivery
- CE marking on any product indicating that it complies with the essential requirements of applicable European health, safety, and environmental protection benchmarks
- ISO 50001 describes best energy management practices that help save energy, conserve resources, and combat climate change
- ISO 27001 describes the best practice of a company involved in the Information Security Management System (ISMS).
Choosing between the different classifications of ISOs can be confusing. My Financial Advisory ISO Consulting team helps you choose the right certification. We are just a call away to help you determine what you need to register for ISO certification.
Before getting ISO certification, the following aspects should be considered:
The first thing to do is to get the right ISO 9001 certification that benefits a business.
The second step is to find the best ISO registrar that is certified by ISO and adheres to CASCO standards. ISO body can be IAF certified and non-IAF certified. IAF stands for International Accreditation Forum. An IAF accreditation only adds more credibility to the certificate and the absence of IAF accreditation does not affect the validity of the certification. It is the third-party agencies that will test the company on behalf of the ISO and judge its worth.
At My Financial Advisory, we lay the basic groundwork and help you find the right ISO registrar and a firm with the right certification.
Benefits of ISO Registration:-
- Enhances Business Potential
ISO certificate assumes an exceptionally fundamental part in building believability and upgrading business effectiveness in unfamiliar exchange.
- Improves Marketability
ISO certification enhances the market potential of the organization.
- Better Customer Service
ISO helps in improving customer services and satisfaction and encourages the organization to provide the best quality services.
- Global Credibility
If the organization wants to expand the business globally; ISO certification plays an essential role to build credibility.
- Improves Product Quality
ISO certification improves the quality of the product i.e. it should match the quality of the international standard. If the standard product does not match it will face non-acceptance based on quality issues.
- Assistant in Government Tenders
ISO helps with government tenders and will give your business an advantage over your competitors.
Documents required for ISO certification/registration?
For documentation, the first step is to choose the type of ISO certification required for the business. The basic documents required for ISO registration/certification are:-
- Proof of identity and address of the applicant along with a copy of PAN card and Aadhar card.
- passport size photograph of the applicant’s
- utility bill or electricity bill
- Copy of sale deed in case of owned property.
- If the place of business is a rented property, a rent agreement is required.
- In the case of a company, a certificate of incorporation and MOA and AOA are also required.